LEGO IDEAS has launched a new contest known as LEGO Exploring the Cosmos 2024 Contest. Use LEGO bricks and pieces to build exploration vehicles and bases that are space themed. The creation should have 150 to 250 LEGO pieces and cannot be IP references.
Two winners (one base and one vehicle) will be chosen from the Fan Vote. The creation will be officially made into a LEGO IDEAS Insiders Reward item that can be redeemed with points at the LEGO Insiders Rewards Center (USA | Canada | UK | Australia).
The Fan Vote will have a maximum number of 30 submissions with 50% being bases and 50% being vehicles.
Tip: Be sure to subscribe to the free Toysnbricks email subscription. You’ll get LEGO news, new product updates, sales & deals updates, creations and reviews right in your inbox!
You can also follow us at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Flickr. For financial support to Toys N Bricks, you can set up an optional monthly financial subscription on Patreon. Thank you for your support! ( :
The grand prize winner will have their creation made into an official LEGO IDEAS Insider Rewards set as well as 10 copies of the actual official set. The winner will also receive five LEGO sets including the following:
- 18+ LEGO 10283 NASA Space Shuttle Discovery
- 18+ LEGO 21340 Tales of the Space Age
- LEGO 42158 NASA Mars Rover Perseverance
- LEGO 31152 Astronaut
- LEGO 42180 Mars Crew Exploration Rover
The deadline to enter the LEGO Exploring the Cosmos 2024 Contest is by February 21, 2024 at 6am EST. Full details of the contest can be found here.
Toys N Bricks is your destination for the latest and hottest LEGO News, Sales News, Creations and Reviews! (www.toysnbricks.com)
- Subscribe: Subscribe for free by Email Subscription
- Follow Us: RSS Feed, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Flickr
- Support Us: Set up an optional monthly financial subscription on Patreon
- Buy: Check out Toysnbricks Branded Merchandise at ShopToysnbricks.com
© Toys N Bricks: 2009-Present. LEGO IDEAS Exploring the Cosmos Space Contest – February 2024 appeared first on Toys N Bricks.