Add Your LEGO AFOL Website to BricksRSS
Reasons to include your website
BricksRSS aims to establish a community of LEGO news providers and boost traffic to your site.
All outbound links are designated as “nofollow” in accordance with search engine guidelines. Our goal is to attract additional readers for you, not to create inbound/outbound links.
We display your article’s title, a maximum of 255 characters from the excerpt or another snippet, featured image if possible and the date of publication. To access the complete article, our users must visit YOUR website.
How You Can Help
If your website caters to adult fans of LEGO® (AFOLs), we’d love to have you onboard!
Another way to support BricksRSS is by raising awareness. Linking to our site from yours and encouraging your readers to subscribe benefits not only us but also your audience by providing them with relevant content from other websites. As the saying goes, “a rising tide lifts all boats.” By promoting BricksRSS, other websites are also helping to promote your site in return.
Submit Your Website Now
Please take note of the following before registering:
- Your website must primarily focus on LEGO to be considered.
- Websites containing offensive content or those not aligned with the values of the LEGO AFOL community will be rejected. “Offensive” is determined by us, exclusively.
- Each application is manually reviewed by a real person, which may take a few days.
- Your site must have a valid RSS or Atom feed – generally provided by most blogs and blogging platforms – to be considered. If we cannot parse the feed, we cannot include your site.
- We will only republish article titles, a summary of up to 255 characters, the posting date, and a featured image (if available in your RSS feed). We do not publish full content. The title will link back to the full article on your site.
- We will visit your site at least once every 24 hours, with the timing subject to change, or more frequently for busier blogs. Overall each visit is less “expensive” than most visitors.
- This is a complimentary service, supported by advertisements on our site and possibly between articles in our RSS feed. We cannot guarantee availability, accuracy, or timeliness, nor can we assure increased readership for your site, but that is our objective.
🔒 Data Privacy