On March 1st, LEGO® House will launch the latest exclusive collector’s set, only sold at the Billund attraction. Every year, a new LEGO House Exclusive set is launched, celebrating the most iconic moments in the LEGO Group’s history. Previous sets have included a recreation of the Wooden Duck, a celebration of LEGOLAND model designer Dagny Holm and a buildable Pirate minifigure. The fifth set in the series will be available from March 1st but you can get your hands on the set early and meet the designers behind it at the LEGO House in Billund on February 29th. The ticketed event offers a copy of the new set, a chance to meet the designers and refreshments, plus a special shopping opportunity in the LEGO House store. Learn more and book tickets below.
Special events: New LEGO® House exclusive product
On 1 March, LEGO House will launch this year’s exclusive collector’s set. Every year, a new LEGO House Exclusive set is launched, celebrating the most iconic moments in the LEGO Group’s history – all connecting to the story of LEGO House. This year, we invite LEGO fans of all ages to get a world-first introduction to the exclusive product in LEGO House at a pre-launch after-hours event!
29 February 2024 at 4:15pm CET at LEGO House
Buy your ticket via the “Event & Tour” calendar here
Join us and get a peek behind the curtains as we unveil this year’s exclusive LEGO House set at LEGO House a day before the official launch. Meet the designers behind the 2024 set: Stuart Harris and Markus Rollbühler and learn the stories of how this LEGO House exclusive product came to fruition. In addition, you can also dive into the historical aspects of this year’s product with Corporate Historian, Kristian Reimer Hauge.
4.30pm: Event in LEGO FORUM
- Welcome and introduction to the 2024 exclusive LEGO House retail product by Mike Ganderton, Creative Director, Bricks & Fans, LEGO House
- Deep dive into the history around the product from Kristian Reimer Hauge, Corporate Historian, LEGO Idea House
- The LEGO House footprints and the creation of the concept model from Stuart Harris, Master Builder, LEGO House
- From concept to model by Markus Rollbühler, LEGO Designer, the LEGO Group
6.00pm: Meet & Greet + signing of boxes in LEGO SQUARE
- Possibility of purchasing additional products in the LEGO House Retail Store
7.00pm: End of Play.
- Ticket price: 950 DKK per person
- The ticket includes one 2024 LEGO House exclusive product (retail price 699 DKK), signed by the two designers and water, tea, coffee and a light snack
- Wristband for the LEGO House Experience Zones are not included in the price
The LEGO Store is open until 5.00pm on the day for the public but will re-open exclusively for event participants from 6.00-7.00pm
- The event will be in English
- Recommended minimum age: 10 years.
Note: If you can’t attend the event, it will also be possible to meet the designers and get boxes signed on 1, 8, and 15 March, 2024 from 3.30-5.00pm in LEGO Square.